Thursday, January 9, 2020

Week 4.2

#BeTheLIGHT - #my13th
This week was an amazing start to 2020.  Thank you.  I am really excited about owning #my13th.  Every time I think about the impact of my work it grows exponentially when I think how my work is impacting 1/13th of a child's life this year.  I want my work to inspire you in such a manner that you are even more excited and more effective at preparing your students for success not only as scholars but ultimately as future parents.

CHOICE BOARDS
Many of you were very interested in the concept of Choice Boards.  I provide my handouts in the One-Stop-Shop and a link to my Pinterest board on Choice Boards.  I challenge you to think about how you can push your kids beyond the bar with choice boards.  I will continue to find and share links with you.  If you have ideas to share, please email me so I can share them with everyone else.

One-Stop-Shop Updates



Announcements

  • FA 4 must be entered in DMAC by Friday, January 24
  • January is School Board Appreciation Month.  Please join me in taking time to thank our school board members who volunteer their time to lead our great district.




Bulldogs of the Week
Our Bulldogs of the Week are:
Teacher - Schelice Reyes
Student - Mary Katherine Smith
Community/Parent - Kathryn Barber
Maintenance:  J. D. Strawn


Upcoming Events

  • Mon, Jan 20 - MLK Jr. Day (School Holiday)
  • Tue, Jan 21 - School Board Meeting
  • Fri, Jan 24 - End of 4th 3 Weeks (Progress reports go out next week)
  • Feb 10 - Week for Formative Assessment 4 
  • Feb 14 - End of 4th 6 Weeks



Click Here to read "The Quest to Excellence" - Community Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment