Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Week 3.3

#BeTheLIGHT
Happy Thanksgiving to you.  As we end the month of November, I want to express how much I appreciate how much you have done.  If you reflect on where we started in August and where we are in November, I can't express how pleased I am =.

As we enter December, we will embark on a tradition that I love so much.  It is called the 15 Days of Christmas.  Each day will be a day that we celebrate you. 

I will give you a secret.  You need to check your email on Sunday, December 1, as it will reveal your first gift of the month.  Let me give you one more secret.  On Friday, December 20, we are giving you the "Gift of Time".  This day will be designated as a Professional Work Day where you will have time to wrap up the semester and complete all of your necessary tasks, so you can return in 2020 ready to kick off the 4th 6 weeks.


One Stop Shop Updates






Announcements
  • Begin to update your growth page (link on lesson plans) as principals will be holding your middle of the year goal meeting.
  • Before you leave for break, please leave your room tidy and picked up, so that pest control can work during break.
  • FA 3 is due to be entered into DMAC by December 6

Bulldogs of the Week

Congratulations to our Bulldogs of the Week 
Teacher - Jessica Alexander
Student - Nicole Monreal
Parent - Misty Ladymon
Technology - Richard McPherson


Upcoming Events
  • Mon, Nov 25 - Thanksgiving Break Begins
  • Mon, Dec 2 - Students return for 14 Days of Hard Work & Learning
  • Fri, Dec 20 - Professional Work Day - Student Holiday

Click Here to read "The Quest to Excellence" - Community Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment